Ord24 – Would you Rather…? (7:20)
Ordinary Time, 24th Sunday. Would you rather: A) live of comfortable but mediocre life that does very little good for anyone, or B) live an uncomfortable life with a lot of suffering, but which does great good for the world? Jesus chose the second, and history shows us what a profound effect we can have by making the same choice. Your works reveal which one you choose. (13 Sep 2009)
- Darlene Amore on Buy the Book
- Jennifer Fulwiler (@conversiondiary) on Book Review: Something Other Than God (updated)
- Fr. Benjamin Sember on What does the Catholic faith say about shootings? Subtitle: is Elliot Rodger in Hell?
- Franklin on What does the Catholic faith say about shootings? Subtitle: is Elliot Rodger in Hell?
- Jan & Nancy on FrBenjamin – Peter and Paul the sinners
TagsAdvent Apocalypse Art Baptism Benedict XVI Celibacy Christmas Confession Death Discipleship Easter End of the World Eucharist Evangelization Faith Family Fatherhood Film Forgiveness Happiness Heaven History Holiness Holy Spirit Jesus John Paul II Lent Love Marriage Mother Mary Movie Reviews Pilgrimage Politics Pope Francis Prayer Priesthood Pro-Life Resurrection Spiritual life Stewardship Teaching the faith The Mass Travel Video Women