Ordinary Time, 26th Sunday. Jesus talks about cutting off hands, feet and eyes. Is he serious? A malfunctioning gas flap on a car shows what Jesus really means: We cannot tolerate even a little sin in our lives. Even small sins begin to choke off the life of God that we desperately need. (27 Sep 2009)
- Jacob Rudd on The “three days of darkness” – what should Catholics think?
- Pope Francis on Pope Francis’ invitation to Protestants
- Amy Dessart on +415+ Lean on God and you’ll never Fall (Lent 1)
- The Flash on Pope Francis’ invitation to Protestants
- Maria on +409+ Should Christians be Tolerant of other Religions? (2nd Sunday)
TagsAdvent Apocalypse Art Baptism Benedict XVI Celibacy Christmas Confession Death Discipleship Easter End of the World Eucharist Evangelization Faith Family Fatherhood Film Forgiveness Happiness Heaven History Holiness Holy Spirit Jesus John Paul II Lent Love Marriage Mother Mary Movie Reviews Pilgrimage Politics Pope Francis Prayer Priesthood Pro-Life Resurrection Spiritual life Stewardship Teaching the faith The Mass Travel Video Women
Subscribe to the Homily Podcast